Barcelona's Gerard Pique Officially Announces Retirement From Football

 

Gerard Pique Officially Announces Retirement From Football
Gerard Pique Officially Announces Retirement From Football



Barcelona's defender, Gerard Pique, on Thursday announces his retirement from football.


According to the 35 year old Barcelona star, he is going to be playing his last home game at the Camp Nou.


He will then retire after Barcelona’s away game next week, before the league breaks for several weeks due to the FIFA World Cup in Qatar.


Saturday’s match between Barcelona and Almeria will definitely be Pique’s final football game.


A social media message from the Spanish international stated as follows; “I’ve always said that there would be no other team after Barcelona and that’s how it will be.”


This Saturday’s game will be my last at the Camp Nou.”


“I will then become another fan and supporter of the team and pass my love for Barcelona onto my kids, like my parents did for me.”



The post Pique announces retirement, day for final match first appeared on Daily News 24.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Savl launches world’s first in-wallet social crypto community to socialize the blockchain

Chelsea Interested in Signing Jordan Pickford, Everton's Goalkeeper

Chelsea Set To Rival Tottenham In Signing Everton's Anthony Gordon